Home | Ancestor Index | History | Forum |

Elizabeth 'Betsy' Sinclair 1868

Please feel free to post your questions or exchange information.
Bonnie o.c.

Re: Elizabeth 'Betsy' Sinclair 1868

Post by Bonnie o.c. » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:45 am

I understand what you're saying "William and Betsy (Elizabeth) seemed to have no children together"....I couldn't find any proof of that myself.
This is not easy for me, as I was raised in Winnipeg Beach, and had very little contact with the Clemons family. Very sad to say. Then my grandmother, Stella and her family moved to B.C. when I was very young.

gnstill
Site Admin

Post by gnstill » Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:57 am

Unfortunately my old friend Glen CLEMONS died a few year ago. I knew quite a few SINCLAIRs when I lived in Selkirk, but I’ve lived in Edmonton for the last 40 years or so and have lost touch.

I guess we’ll have to put all of this on hold until someone comes up with some concrete evidence. I’d still love to have any of those pictures you mentioned that could be added to these family pages.

Bonnie o.c.

Post by Bonnie o.c. » Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:26 am

I remember when Glen died. Sad.
I would love to get the pictures to you, but at the time, I just don't know how to do it, and I still haven't found the time to learn.
The only other way was what I mentioned to you before. I could make some prints and mail them to you. That would be the totally quickest way for me.

gnstill
Site Admin

Post by gnstill » Sat Nov 03, 2012 12:24 pm

Probably the best way is to take them to someone who has a computer scanner. One of your younger relatives or your local photo-copy shops will probably have one. Then you simply attach the picture-files to an Email and send - zippo – they’re sent.

Bonnie o.c.

Post by Bonnie o.c. » Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:36 am

Okay, I've got the pictures you asked for in my E-mail. Send me an e-mail and I'll forward the pics to you.

gnstill
Site Admin

Post by gnstill » Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:35 pm

Super Great Bonnie!

I did some restoration work on the wedding picture and have added it to Ralph's page. Check it out: RALPH CLEMONS (1874-1938)

I plan to do a Family Page for Betsy & William SINCLAIR (1856-1924) and will put Betsy's picture in that. Might take me a few days though. Stay tuned.

Louanne48

Post by Louanne48 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:28 pm

Hello Bonnie ... I noticed where you have some pics. I have seen the one that is posted of Mope and Ralph. Awesome pic ! ...Is there a possibility of being able to see some of the pics you have. My difficulty is that I am one of the youngest in my family and didnt get an opportunity to speak to my relatives in the way my Mom did.

Louanne48

Post by Louanne48 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:38 pm

Gary ? can you tell me if you have any further info on the William Sinclair that is attached to Elizabeth Betsy Thomas and with some children listed ??? ...Thank you so much

Bonnie o.c.

Post by Bonnie o.c. » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:08 pm

Louanne48 wrote:Hello Bonnie ... I noticed where you have some pics. I have seen the one that is posted of Mope and Ralph. Awesome pic ! ...Is there a possibility of being able to see some of the pics you have. My difficulty is that I am one of the youngest in my family and didnt get an opportunity to speak to my relatives in the way my Mom did.
I might have another one of Mope. I'll have to check. Stella Clemons was my maternal Gandmother, so I have a few pics. of her. I have some pics. of Mildred (Toots) and her kids. Also of Kate Anderson Clemons, her mother and sister. I live in Winnipeg and had a difficult time scanning and sending the pics. I did send to Gary. So, until I can get some help with my scanner and pc, I don't know if I'll be sending pics. to be posted. But if you can visit me, that would be fine.

Louanne48

Post by Louanne48 » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Hello Bonnie ... I would love to visit with you. My Paternal Grandmother was Connie Clemons but she married Roderick Bruyere. Connie and Stella being sisters would make us second or third cousins...:D I have a pic of Mope, Stella and Connie together in Selkirk. I am sure we can pick a time that is convenient for both of us ....(woohoo! I am looking forward to this very much) ...Thank you.