Home | Ancestor Index | History | Forum |

SAMUEL STEVENSON (1855-1914)

Please feel free to post your questions or exchange information.
Jc_briere

Re: SAMUEL STEVENSON (1855-1914)

Post by Jc_briere » Sat Sep 28, 2013 6:17 am

Thank you for responding to my post, but you have to look at the 1916 census page of james Stevenson carefully, on one(right) side of the page it shows James living on the same lot as his father Peter, then on the other(left) you will find the Todoruks,(tarkas depending on which page of the census records you use). Mary is shown with one child Catherine. The Todoruks immagrated to Canada around 1901. and here lies my problem, my grandmother was born around 1910 but she dont show up on the records of Peguis/St Peters at all. the only way i actually found her was by researching one of her sisters and Obituary files of deaths.

gnstill
Site Admin

Re: SAMUEL STEVENSON (1855-1914)

Post by gnstill » Sat Sep 28, 2013 11:35 am

OK JC: I gotcha! Yes, it certainly does appear that James married both Christie Bella SINCLAR and Mary TODORUK.

I have quite a bit of information about all of these families in my files and could work with you to do some family pages that would include your lineage down from and including Peter STEVENSON and James STEVENSON as well as your TUDORUK family.

However, I am kept busy these days working on other lineages for people who have made donations and who are on my Priority List. I will probably eventually be do more Pages for families in your lineage (Peter STEVENSON in particular) but it may be quite a while before I get around to it.

** MORE ABOUT SPECIAL FAMILY PAGES