Home | Ancestor Index | History | Forum |

JOSEPH COOK (1869-1931)

Please feel free to post your questions or exchange information.
noelchickens

Re: JOSEPH COOK (1869-1931)

Post by noelchickens » Wed Jan 13, 2016 12:34 pm

Haha, I'm sorry, I asked my dad who it was over here and he said it was Dorris.. oops! And Kathy is one of my aunts, she is one of my favorites, not that I have actual favorite aunts - they are all so nice, lovely, and smart! :) I just have the most in common with her I should say. ;) I may have met you too.. not that I remember haha... When I was about 6 years old my father and I went to Flin Flon, Manitoba to visit my great grandmother Charlotte with my aunt Kathy and her family. I cannot remember if my grandma Eva came with or not. I am planning on going to Southend, SK this summer to visit some other members of our family (and visit others on the way up). I hope to get some funding from somewhere to stay there for a couple of weeks and learn about the medicinal plants that are still being used there. If I do not get funding, I am not sure that I will be able to go. Maybe you could meet me and my dad if he comes with me and my family. He is Dick Martell, your cousin. :) I think that our heritage is something that we should hold on to. I am learning about my quirky personality from this forum and from the family that I have met through facebook.. It is amazing how similar some family members can be even if you have never met them. :)