Home | Ancestor Index | History | Forum |

Isidore Boyer and Marguerite Allary dit Henry

Please feel free to post your questions or exchange information.
ammoney97

Isidore Boyer and Marguerite Allary dit Henry

Post by ammoney97 » Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:25 am

I am working on researching the family of Isadore (Isidore) Boyer and Marguerite Allary dit Henry. I have collected a substantial amount of information however I have encountered a few stumbling blocks I am hoping someone here may be able to help me with. Isidore and Marguerite's marriage record indicates that Marguerite's parents were Antoine Allary and Marie however information from the Louis Riel Institute documents and Sprague and Frye, seems to indicate her parents were Michel Allary and Marie Paquin. Does anyone have information regarding her parentage and records to substantiate? Isidore's parents were Pierre Boyer and Marguerite Bonneau and Pierre Boyer's father was another Pierre Boyer. I have found several contracts in the voyageur database for Pierre Boyer but am unsure which if any may be of this family.

jsmand

Re: Isidore Boyer and Marguerite Allary dit Henry

Post by jsmand » Tue Mar 05, 2019 12:42 pm

Hello,

I have Isadore Boyer and Margaret Allery in my ancestry tree as they are my GG grandparents. Margarets
parents are Michel Allery and Marie Paquin. Their Metis scripts state who their parents are, which I have. Antoine Allery is listed as Michels brother. Hope this helps.