Home | Ancestor Index | History | Forum |

RICHARD GOOD (1780-1850)

Please feel free to post your questions or exchange information.
marriottc

Re: RICHARD GOOD (1780-1850)

Post by marriottc » Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:11 pm

I am absolutely confused! Joseph Turner is my 3rd Great Grandfather. However, when I try to trace Emma Good dates are not compatible. If Richard Good was born in 1780 he could not have had Emma in 1790. Also, Emma Good wife of Joseph Turner /Turnor is buried at Moose Factory. So is Sarah Jane Martin Good, her mother. Help However whomever Emma is, her children are related to me. Specifically her son with Joseph Turnor, Philip 1812 - 1882 is my second Great Grandfather.
Any help is welcome.

marriottc

Emma Good Re: RICHARD GOOD (1780-1850)

Post by marriottc » Fri Jul 29, 2022 5:02 pm

Joseph and Emma are DNA linked to me. Emma was described as a half-breed. I'm starting to think this is not Emma Good. I have seen and increase in DNA links to me on Ancestry. Let me see if these people are linked through Emma and I may find out who she is. I'm going to Moose Factory to meet family August 14. I'm walking through the cemeteries there. If I'm not mistaken, she is buried there. If anyone wants a picture of anything leave a message here. One thing I do know Joseph Turnor married someone Emma. Someone here mentioned a number of children. Those children are my ancestors linked to my 4x great grandfather.
I will keep you posted.