Home | Ancestor Index | History | Forum |

Lorraine Violet Sinclair born 1931 Selkirk Mb

Please feel free to post your questions or exchange information.
nickelday2

Re: Lorraine Violet Sinclair born 1931 Selkirk Mb

Post by nickelday2 » Wed Aug 17, 2022 2:24 pm

Yes Mary I have little more info on my birth mom to date. It is difficult as she married after putting me up for adoption. My birth father never married my mother but I was given info he does not want to connect with me by Mb adoption services. However. It was said I have a paternal sister. I would be interested if you do have info to share on the Sinclire side. Regards
Penny

nickelday2

Post by nickelday2 » Tue Jun 13, 2023 5:49 pm

Hello Marywheat… I have been away from Red River Ancestry for sometime but am now restarting my search for my birth mother’s gravesite. I received more info on Ancestry.ca from another person stating his grandmother was Lorraine Violet Whitesel. They indicated she was born in 1931 and buried in BC in 2005. Today after again inquiring with Post adoption agency in Winnipeg it was given to me that her death occurred March 10, 2005. I also know she was married before and her surname was Tolley. Her second marriage as you have researched may be Whitesel. I am now doing more research on that surname as it seems feasible being the dates all match for both her birth year and death. I am driving back to Manitoba this summer to visit Selkirk Mb where on my living birth certificate she indicate her place of birth. I hope we can keep in touch to continue this family search.
Nickelday49 2

nickelday2

Post by nickelday2 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 5:44 pm

I have been away from this site for sometime and have now began to continue on with my birth mother’s gravesite search. I have seen your message with regard to your search on the Sinclair line and would very much interested if you do have information in this regard. I have had recently some contact with relatives of my birth mother who also have info on her married name side of her family. Hopefully you still check your messages on this site and we can continue our family heritage search. Thank you
Nickelday2