Home | Ancestor Index | History | Forum |

Jhanine Camp - Grandaughter of Judith (Judy) Conrod

Please feel free to post your questions or exchange information.
jhanine

Jhanine Camp - Grandaughter of Judith (Judy) Conrod

Post by jhanine » Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:27 pm

Judith 'Judy' Conrod (m. Douglas Milton McKay) had 4 children, 3 daughters and 1 son. From oldest to youngest - Barbara Ellen McKay born Nov. 18 1962, Alfred Douglas Mckay, Teresa Jane McKay, and Shawn Laverne Mckay.

I am the daughter of Judy's eldest daughter Barbara (m. Dwayne Wiesner). Barbara passed away 2008. She had 2 sons and 1 daughter. (from oldest to youngest) - Dean Wilson Evans Wiesner, Jhanine Alexandera Wiesner , Dareck Kyle Devon Wiesner.

Barbara's family was noted as the family from 'Ear Falls Ontario' that attended the Golden Wedding Anniversary for Mr. & Mrs. Wilson Conrad in 1982.

gnstill
Site Admin

Re: Jhanine Camp - Grandaughter of Judith (Judy) Conrod

Post by gnstill » Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:58 pm

It’s so nice to hear from you Jhanine!

It was many; many years ago that I last remember seeing your Grandmother Judy CONROD (my cousin) and I often wondered how many kids she had. Thanks to you, now I know.

I have a lot of info about the McKAY families too but I don’t know where Milton fits in. Can you tell me who his parents and grandparents were?
Thanks, Gary

jhanine

Re: Jhanine Camp - Grandaughter of Judith (Judy) Conrod

Post by jhanine » Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:02 pm

Hello Gary!
Nice to meet you. Unfortunately I do not know the names of Milton's parents...the only thing I do recall was that his mother was of English descent and her maiden name was 'Young'. I doubt this helps in any way. However I'm sure if I speak to my cousin Donna mckay (daughter of Brian and Clara mckay)....she could perhaps help fill in the gaps! Stand by...