Home | Ancestor Index | History | Forum |

I am researching the family of Phoebe Sinclair and Thomas Bunn of the TRed River Settlement.

Please feel free to post your questions or exchange information.
George Sinclair

I am researching the family of Phoebe Sinclair and Thomas Bunn of the TRed River Settlement.

Post by George Sinclair » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:33 am

My name is George Sinclair and I represent Clan Sinclair Canada. I would be grateful if any descendant of William & Nahovway Sinclair would contact me about their genealogy and how they connect to this Sinclair family. We have collected a massive amount of descendant genealogy
for all the siblings but would like to connect with the Bunn descendants. Please contact me at george@clansinclair.ca.

nickelday2

Re: I am researching the family of Phoebe Sinclair and Thomas Bunn of the TRed River Settlement.

Post by nickelday2 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:12 pm

I am an adoptee born in Winnipeg Manitoba in 1949. My birth mother’s name at the time of my birth was Lorraine Violet Sinclair. She was born 1931 and was 18yrs of age at the time I was born. I learned most of my heritage which I must say was little thru Post adoption agency Winnipeg and St Boniface Historical Society. I have since received my Métis citizenship and know my mother past away in B.C. 2005. I have been a resident of B.C. For over 50 years and am actively searching her gravesite to pay my respects before my passing. Recently, I have made contact with relatives of my mother’s married side of her family. I believe she was married twice since giving me up for adoption. I am hoping to make a road trip back to Selkirk Mb this summer as this is where she indicated she was born. I have my brother living in Brandon..born to my adopted parents. I have had communication also with Judge Murray Sinclair who indicated he might have some information of my heritage background. I hope that this Sinclair may have some connection to the Phoebe Sinclair family line also
Regards
Nickelday2